- First, login to your desk account. Go to the Admin Panel → Settings → API.
- In "My Application" section, add a new API application. Then, enter "Helppier" in the name of the application and use your website URL for each URL. This will expose your API consumer "key" and consumer "secret" (1 and 2 on the image below). Then, you need to get some values from desk.com account:
- You can see your "URL Desk Account" (3) on Site Settings of your desk.com account (Web Desk Adress URL).
- Next, click on the link "Your access token" to access your "Access Token" and "Access Token Secret" (4 and 5).
6. Finally, click on "Save" and a new tool will automatically appear on your Helppier widget with your desk.com articles.