Add Helppier widget to your site using Google Tag Manager
1. On your Helppier Dashboard, go to Install menu.
2. Click on the Copy Script button.
3. Then, log into your Google Tag Manager account and select your container.
4. Verify if you added the Google Tag Manager tracking code to your website. It is available under > . We can also check here how to install Google Tag Manager.
5. On GTM panel, click Tags to create a new tag for your Helppier tracking code. Then select .
Tag Configuration > Custom HTML
7. Then, paste inside the HTML section the Helppier tracking code. Click Continue button to proceed. From the new window, click on
8. Click on Triggering to set up a add a rule. We recommend to select the option All Pages to specify your tag to fire on all pages of your website.
9. Add a descriptive Tag Name at the top.
11. To finalize, click on the ' ' button to add your tag.
12. the new tag that was just created. Go to your website and refresh the page. Helppier widget will automatically appear at the top left corner of your page.