Helppier allows you to define who sees your guides. With the widget's editor, you can control which views are visible to any particular visitor or client by customizing the dimensions or values of any set conditions.
2. Copy the script code into your website HTML before the closing < /head > tag.
3. In the script, insert the new variable window.helppierSegmentation after the variable window.help_company_key .
4. In this new variable, set the filters you want to use. These filters can be users, gender, age, location, amongst others.
5. Whilst creating a new guide, a previously created filter can be associated in the "Settings" section of the Helppier's widget.
6. Access More Settings. In Segmentation, you can identify the users which guides should appear.
In "Key" insert the intended filter that you previously added on the script. Finally, of the filter.
7. Click "Add Segmentation" to save the filter.